June Blog Highlights: WordStream's Best of the Month
Happy July! I hope most of you are not even reading these words, because you're already on vacation. Or, you're getting your last WordStream fix right before you take off for the long weekend. Or, you're on vacation, but so addicted to this blog you're reading it on your phone. Hi out there, wherever you are!
Below you'll find links to our top 10 most popular blog posts from June, as voted by viewers like you!
- Google +1 Review: A Deeper Look at the Google +1 Button – In this post Larry examined Google's new +1 social button, looking for an answer to the burning question, Does it even work??
- 8 Quick & Dirty Tips for Landing Page Optimization – Time to brush up your landing pages? Kathy Lamphier provides some easy tips and best practices for increasing your conversion rates.
- 10 SEO Copywriting Myths, Mistakes and Conversion-Sucking Monsters – In this guest post, copywriting rock star Heather Lloyd-Martin lists the most common bloopers she sees in web marketing copy.
- AdWords Quality Score FAQ Continued: 5 More Questions About Quality Score – When we run Quality Score webinars, we collect your questions so we can provide answers for everyone on our blog. Here are five FAQs from our recent webinar.
- Launching a New PPC Campaign: How to Navigate Rocky Pay-Per-Click Waters – Tom explains how to address two of the most common problems that plague new PPC campaigns, low volume and high costs per click.
- Top 5 Ways to Monetize a WordPress Blog – Got a blog? Need some cash? Here are some tips for getting payback for your blogging efforts.
- Everyone Wants You to Fail: Groupon's Bad Press Keeps Up with Its Losses – Pretty much everyone but Groupon seems to think the Groupon model is either broken or on the verge of breaking spectacularly. Can they survive all this bad press?
- The Relationship Between Organic Rankings & Click-Through Rate (CTR): It's Complicated – How does CTR affect SEO rankings and vice versa: how do rankings affect CTR? Who the heck knows?
- 3 Ways to Qualify PPC Leads: Balancing Quality with Quantity – Chad Summerhill outlines three smart ways to increase your PPC lead quality.
- AdWords Display Network Banners: 5 Tips for Using Crowdsourced Ad Banner Design – Tom offers tips on using 99 Designs to get affordable creative for content network campaigns.
Image via Pixel Addict