Ring in 2012 with these 20 AdWords vouchers to help your small business marketing efforts. Please find below 20 adwords promotional vouchers worth $100 each – for a total of $2,000 in AdWords vouchers!
These adwords voucher codes are totally free and you can use them to:
- If you’re an advertiser, you can start a new AdWords PPC Account to get more customers
- If you’re a PPC Agency, Give these AdWords vouchers to your new customers and apply the AdWords credit on their behalf
- Reduce sales objections: A $100 adwords voucher can help bing on new customers on AdWords without the risk!.
New to Google AdWords? Check out Our Most Popular AdWords Articles!
To maximize the value of your free google adwords voucher, read some of our most popular Pay Per Click Marketing tutorials:
- PPC Budgeting Best Practices for 2012: Free Guide – Setting budgets for your Pay Per Click Marketing campaigns is complicated, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. In this paper, we walk through ten best practices to help you get the most from your PPC budgets.
- How Does the AdWords Auction Work? [Infographic] – This infographic illustrates how exactly the AdWords auction works, including What gets entered into each “auction”, How Google determines which ads are shown where, and How Google determines what advertisers pay.
- Google AdWords Videos: 20 PPC Videos to Help You Learn How to Use AdWords – AdWords can be boring and complicated. These adwords videos have some production value and are a good way to get started with adwords.
- What are The Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords – We researched he 20 keyword categories with the highest cost per click. The results? Industries with high long term customer value were the most expensive keyword categories.
- What’s a good Click Through Rate (CTR) for PPC? – We look at typical click-through-rates for different ad positions, different ad networks, and marketing venues.
- Grade Your Google AdWords Account – The AdWords Performance Grader can help you find out How You’re Doing on AdWords and How to Improve for Free
- Google AdWords Certification Guide – A dead-simple Google AdWords Certification Guide, including costs, tips & Tricks for Google Certification
- Five Great PPC Landing Pages – Need inspiration for your PPC Landing Pages, check out these amazing examples!
- The Ultimate Guide to PPC Metrics – 17 PPC Experts weigh in on their top 3 Must-Check PPC Metrics – Find out which metrics got the most votes as well as what data was deemed the most worthless.
- SEO vs. PPC – Understanding the Pros and Cons of both search engine optimization and pay per click marketing
- Ten ways to improve AdWords click through rate – Struggling with Low CTR’s? Read these 10 tips for boosting CTR today!
- AdWords Experts Share the Secrets of Their PPC Success, Part 1 – The first in a series of interviews with PPC practitioners who got unusually high scores using our AdWords Performance Grader
- The Ultimate Guide to AdWords Quality Score – We interview 20 Adwords Experts to uncover the secret of AdWords Quality Score
Got an Existing AdWords Account? Grade your AdWords Account Performance!
If you already have an adwords account and want to know how you’re doing, or what you could do to optimize the adwords account performance, try out the AdWords Grader today for free!
…And Now, The AdWords Vouchers
You can use these adwords free voucher codes on new adwords accounts today:
Using your Google AdWords Voucher Code
AdWords Vouchers may only be used on new AdWords accounts, limit one per account.
To apply the adwords coupon code (voucher), create a new adwords account, including your AdWords billing information, click on the ‘Billing Preferences’ tab, and enter the voucher code when prompted. Terms and Conditions apply. Voucher expires 6 months from date of receipt.
If the Google AdWords Voucher Code that you used is invalid because it’s been used by someone else already, try using a different AdWords Voucher Code from the list.
For additional savings, try out our PPC Tools! Our powerful tools for Quality Score optimization, including keyword expansion, negative keyword discovery, campaign organization, keyword bid management, and ad text optimization will enable you to realize better Return on Investment on your SEM investment.
Unfortunately, these AdWords Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with Manager Defined Spend.
Looking for more Free AdWords promotions? Why not apply to WordStream’s Grade and Get Paid PPC Contest for a chance to win $25,000 in Google AdWords Spend?
Hit me up on Twitter: