Best of the Month: WordStream's Top 10 of January
So how is 2012 treating everyone so far? Are you sticking to your resolutions? Or crying on the couch eating potato chips out of the jumbo-size bag with both hands?
That’s what I thought. Sound like you could use a distraction. How about reading or re-reading our blog’s greatest hits from January?
Here are the top 10 most popular posts from last month:
- What Industries Contributed to Google's $37.9 Billion in 2011 Revenues? – In this post, Larry summarized the findings of our recent research into which industries spend the most on Google AdWords, and drew some interesting conclusions about what the data says about the state of our economy.
- SOPA and PIPA: Why They're Bad for Business – Meg breaks down the problems with SOPA and PIPA, proposed actions to put an end to piracy.
- AdWords Experts Share the Secrets of Their PPC Success, Part 14 – The latest in our series of interviews with advertisers who got unusually high scores using the AdWords Performance Grader.
- A Beginner's Guide to Creating Content for SEO – What do marketers mean by “SEO content”? Learn what it’s for, the different types of SEO content, and how to develop a content strategy in this guide.
- SOPA Round-Up: The Aftermath of the SOPA and PIPA Blackouts – Our resident SOPA expert reviews the aftermath of the various SOPA protests around the web.
- How to Create a Google AdWords Image Ad – Tom shares some tips and best practices for creating image (display) ads in AdWords.
- Guide to Google AdWords Advanced Settings – This guide to the advanced settings tab in AdWords covers scheduling, ad delivery, demographic bidding, social settings, automatic campaign optimization and ACE (AdWords Campaign Experiments).
- How to Create a Google AdWords Text Ad – Some best practices for creating the most basic of ads, the AdWords text ad.
- AdWords Experts Share the Secrets of Their PPC Success, Part 13 – Campaign management techniques and strategies from another top-scoring advertiser.
- Google AdWords Quick Wins: Two Reports that Could Save You Thousands – Make sure you know if your ads are performing in the search partners network and on mobile devices – you could be blowing a lot of cash in these areas if they’re underoptimized.
Image via spacemanor