How to Optimize Your PPC Keyword Bids with WordStream
Recently, we released what we believe to be the world’s most powerful and easy-to-use bid management software.
Keyword bid management isn’t a new issue for search marketers, but, sadly, most of the bid management solutions available are still lacking. For example, you can choose from:
- Letting Google manage your bids for you
- Trying to manage keyword bids manually, by yourself
- Writing your own bid management rules (either in AdWords or an expensive third-party PPC platform)
The aforementioned options suffer from either a lack of transparency and loss of control, in the case of Google’s automated bidding, or are costly and complicated to implement.
In this post, I’d like to talk a little about the bid management feature now available in WordStream Advisor, including how it’s different and why I think it’s a must-have for busy search marketers.
Keyword Bid Management Software – How Is WordStream Different?
In designing this new feature, we wanted to build keyword bid management software that would encompass all these qualities:
- Easy-to-Use: Our new Optimize Keyword Bids feature provides smart, actionable recommendations based on a complex set of algorithms, incorporating bidding best practices, your own stated goals and objectives, and your ongoing actions. These recommendations are accessible from the 20-Minute PPC Work Week™ in WordStream Advisor, your customized weekly to-do list. All you have to do is review the recommendations. To apply the proposed keyword bid changes, just click a button. It takes only a few minutes per week!
- Better ROI than AdWords: Simply put, our bid management software algorithms try to make the most out of the budget that you have (not the budget that you wish you had). So, for example, if your budget is tight, you’ll find that we try to look for areas to cut bid cuts in a strategic way (as opposed to just suggesting that you increase bids to spend more money…)
- A Source of Expert Guidance: Our bidding tool doesn’t force you to give up control of your keyword bids. We provide intelligent keyword bid change recommendations that you are free to review and accept or reject. You can also go into “PPC Nerd Mode” to further customize the bid recommendations to your business objectives – they get smarter every week. It’s like having a trusted PPC expert on your team!
- Incredible Value: Buying a dedicated bid management solution or hiring a bid management expert isn’t realistic for many businesses. The new bid management tools in WordStream Advisor simplify keyword bidding at a low monthly price. WordStream Advisor performs thousands of calculations and looks at hundreds of signals every week, working while you sleep to determine where and when you can increase clicks or save money.
Here’s what it looks like!
Try our Bid Management Software Now!
So there you have it. Our Bid Management Software is easy to use, more transparent and effective than AdWords alone, and provides expert guidance – all at a very competitive price. To see how our bid management tools can optimize your PPC spend and save you time, try them out in your free trial. Because WordStream Advisor syncs up securely to your AdWords account, you’ll be able to review real recommendations for your live account! (Don’t worry – the trial is set up so you can’t make any changes you don’t want to make.) That means you’ll find opportunities to increase spend profitably on your VIP keywords as well as eliminate budget wasted on unprofitable keywords.
Hit me up on Twitter: