While compiling the “Best of September” post this month, I happened across this, on Tumblr:
Seasonal Babysitters Club covers are the best way to celebrate any holiday or change of season. Print this out on a sweatshirt and wear it while sipping your pumpkin-flavored whatever.
Wow, I wish I had known about this before! Please tell me I’m not the only person in the search marketing industry who read every Babysitters Club book. (Then sold the whole collection at a garage sale for less than $20, sob.)
Now for some reading to enjoy as you sip that pumpkin latte. Here are our 10 most popular blog posts from past 30 days. Read ‘em, know ‘em, love ‘em.
- The Best Keyword Research Tools (For Experienced Fishermen & Fisherwomen Only) - The AdWords Keyword Tool's reign has come to an end. Johnathan Dane shares his eight favorite keyword tool alternatives.
- Content Marketing for E-Commerce: 3 Great Examples - Content marketing: Not just for B2B and lead gen companies! Here are three e-commerce businesses killing it with clever content.
- How to Make an Excel Bubble Chart for PPC - Excel wizard Chad Summerhill shows us how to improve our PPC storytelling with bubble charts.
- New! Build Landing Pages & Manage Leads with WordStream - The rumors are true: We've released a landing page builder. It's pretty cool.
- Mobile Advertising: Why Just Showing Up on Mobile Isn’t Enough - Adam from our product team explains why you need mobile-specific ads if you're going to advertise on mobile devices.
- How to Create Squeeze Pages: What Makes an Awesome Squeeze Page Design? - What the heck is a squeeze page? Meg explains, with plenty of tips and examples.
- PPC for Lead Generation: How to Get More Leads with PPC - PPC works amazingly well for lead-gen companies, especially those with relatively high customer value. Learn how to make it work for you.
- New Commands for Google Voice Search: It Doesn’t Get Much Lazier Than This - Learn what that little microphone in your Google search box is for, and how to use it.
- Creative PPC: 5 Clever & Interesting Ways to Use PPC Marketing - This fun guest post from Taewoo Kim shares some smart ideas for using PPC in ways you never thought of.
- The 80/20 Principle Part 2: Force Multiplication & The 80/20 Principle, Part 3: Finding Your Natural Persuasion Groove - Perry Marshall continues to blow our minds with this series on the 80/20 principle and all the ways you can leverage it. (Find Part 1 here.)
See you in October!