Introducing WordStream Social Ads: Facebook Ads Made Easy, Even If You Don’t Do Paid Search
Back in October, we announced the release of our first product designed to help marketers manage and optimize their social advertising campaigns. We’ve been praising the value of paid search since our inception, and our mission as a company has long been to make it easier to succeed in PPC for companies of all shapes and sizes.
Over the past couple of years, we’ve watched the rise of social advertising and realized just how important it is to include paid social ads as part of your marketing mix. Our research shows that Facebook Ads get over 22 BILLION clicks a year. Our customers are aware of this too – 85% of them are already advertising on Facebook! Given the many similarities between paid search and paid social – and the ways they complement each other – it made perfect sense for us to expand our product offerings to include software for paid social advertising.
Paid search and paid social work amazingly together because they allow you to hit your target prospects at all parts of the buyer’s journey. With social ads, you can raise brand awareness and promote your best content to large audiences who would be most likely to have interest in your products or services. Then, with search ads, you can make sure to reach them at the right time, when they’re ready to buy.
However, we know that not every company out there is doing paid search. Google AdWords works for all different kinds of businesses, but depending on your budget and your business goals, you might find that it’s not really in the cards for you yet. (Learn more about the costs of AdWords here.) Social advertising, on the other hand, is extremely accessible and incredibly cost-effective, if done right. You can get started on a very small budget.
That’s why we’re making WordStream Social Ads available as a standalone product – you can now use our social advertising software even if you don’t use AdWords or Bing Ads!
What’s Included in WordStream Social Ads
We know that running a business is more than a full-time job. That’s why we introduced the 20-Minute Work Week in the first place – this system of guided alerts makes PPC account optimization fast, giving you more time to take care of your customers and manage your business.
WordStream Social Ads uses the same 20-Minute Work Week system to make it really easy to get started with Facebook advertising campaigns, even if you’ve never used them before. The 20-Minute Work Week offers timely automated alerts (customized for your account) and guided workflows so you can create and manage effective, streamlined Facebook campaigns with minimal effort.
Below are some of the key features and benefits you’ll get with WordStream Social Ads.
Social Ads Optimization Tools
- Fast, easy set-up and access to live help
- Audience targeting recommendations so you can reach your best prospects
- Suggestions on which posts to promote – we’ll surface your best organic content so you can get even more leverage out of it at low cost
- Ad fatigue alerts – get tips on when to update creative to increase CTR
Smart Audience Targeting
- Remarket to your website visitors – the audience most likely to convert
- Reach more fans of your Business page
- Find new customers by targeting “lookalikes” of your existing customers and fans
Landing Pages & Leads
- Easily create effective, mobile-responsive landing pages hosted on WordStream servers
- Get lead notification emails so you can seize new opportunities
- Track conversions, report on landing page performance and more
Social Ads Reporting
- Facebook Ads campaign dashboard so you can see your performance stats at a glance
- Detailed data on reach, impressions, clicks, conversions and more
All this makes it much easier to succeed with paid social versus using the Facebook Ads interface alone. One customer, Kathleen McCarthy of agency PPC Optimizer 4 U, had this to say about WordStream Social Ads: “I had been struggling to turn my efforts on Facebook into genuine, measurable results. The dramatic improvement in my results – tangible conversions on my retail website – has been so exciting!”
What’s Great About the New WordStream Social Ads Release
You can still sign up for WordStream Advisor (our paid search software) by itself, or use both bundled together (the best of both worlds).
But now, you can also sign up for WordStream Social Ads on its own. This is a great option for companies with smaller marketing budgets that still need help with social advertising.
As a standalone product, WordStream Social Ads is:
- Highly affordable - Just $79/month
- Low commitment – There’s no contract; pay month to month and cancel at any time
- Easy to use – Implementation support and online on-boarding are included in the monthly price
I’d love to hear what you think about WordStream Social Ads! Sign up now for a free 14-day trial. It’s 100% no obligation, no credit card required.