Front-End Software Engineer
Job Title: Front-End Software Engineer
Location: 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting: Reports to VP Engineering
The individual we are looking for is a quick thinker, enthusiastic, and passionate about the web and SaaS. If you’re excited about small teams, fast-paced environments, new technologies, the open-source software stack, and you love writing code, we’d like to hear from you!
All of our offerings are delivered as software as a service via the web. Our technology stack includes Amazon Web Services, Google AdWords API, Adobe Flex, HTML5, Python, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Linux.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field and considerable coding experience).
- 3 years of experience writing code professionally (preferably SaaS).
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies.
- Experience with backend technologies such as Python, Java, or PHP.
- Culture fit is important. We are a venture backed, 100-person company that wants to dominate our market. We work hard, and we want to be successful and make our clients successful.
- Familiarity and experience with the Agile methodology is a plus.
WordStream Inc. is a provider of software and services that help search marketers maximize the performance of their PPC and SEO campaigns, driving traffic, leads, and sales for lower costs. Our easy-to-use PPC management software facilitates more effective paid search campaigns by increasing relevance and Quality Scores in Google AdWords, automating proven best practices, and delivering expert-level results in a fraction of the time.
Check out WordStream’s free tools, including the AdWords Performance Grader, which delivers an instant, free report on your PPC campaigns.
How to Apply
Send an email to techjobs at wordstream dot com
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.