Implementation Specialist, Customer Success
Job Title: Implementation Specialist, Customer Success
Location: WordStream, 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Position Overview: The Implementation Specialist, Customer Success is a hybrid between a customer service representative and a web developer. You will work directly with customers to help them get the most out of WordStream Advisor, our PPC Software product, and putting our 20 Minute Work Week™ to work for them. You’ll dive into our customers’ websites and implement conversion tracking codes that will optimize the features of our software and help them be successful.
Job Description: We are looking for a smart, motivated and consultative individual that can work independently but also as part of a team. You will be responsible for identifying what customers do not have conversion tracking turned on and proactively reach out to them with an offer of assistance. You will also handle support requests from individual Customer Success Specialist for their clients needing assistance. This new role with work directly with clients in their website environment and in some instances with their website providers, to correctly install conversion tracking codes. This position requires excellent communication skills as well as patience in dealing with a non-technical audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical/problem-solving skills
- Capable of balancing multiple assignments and manage personal workflow
- Ability to address issues on short notice or tight deadlines when necessary
- Ability to interact and communicate via telephone with customers in a professional manner
- Capable of communicating technical information in layman’s terms and teach/train customers if required
- Cross-department communication to keep the dedicated Customer Success Specialist up to date but own the situation through to resolution
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Professional, reliable team player
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a technical contact center environment preferred
- Knowledge of various domain providers a plus
- Basic knowledge of databases, web servers and applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com (or other SFA/CRM tool) and MS Office apps including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US; no sponsorships available
- This is a full-time position. Days for work are Monday through Friday. The daily schedule may vary from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Hours may vary or exceed 40 in any given week depending on the needs of the business. No travel.
Background: WordStream develops search marketing software, provides managed PPC advertising services, and shares online marketing advice through our blog. Founded in 2007, we’ve evolved from being a keyword software tool developer to a destination for paid search marketing expertise. The WordStream platform lives in the cloud, delivering customer requests on-demand and quickly adapting to changes in the industry with new customer requested features. WordStream is located in Boston’s Back Bay close to the commuter rail and many T stations.
Our Offerings are:
- WordStream PPC Advisor: Our core SaaS product
- Managed Services: Our full service PPC management offering
How to Apply:
If you qualify, please submit your resume and cover letter including demonstrated results supporting the culture, abilities and responsibilities of the role to ServicesJobs@wordstream.com and we’ll be in touch.
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.