Web Content Author - Prior Background in SEO & PPC
The Web content author will engage in Web marketing activities by authoring original Web content (Web pages) including landing pages, press releases, tutorials, video scripts, customer stories and other Web content. If you have a background or experience in search engine marketing and marketing copywriting then we want to talk to you!
- Marketing copywriting: Author compelling, interesting, and original marketing materials that showcase the features and benefits of WordStream search marketing software products.
- Proof-reading: Review content both for readability and for search engine optimization.
- Updating content: Keeping existing content up to date based on latest product developments.
- An understanding and interest in the search engine marketing industry and search engine optimization best practices
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in HTML
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field
- Prior experience using Google Adwords, Google Analytics or other Web Analytics Applications
- Prior Experience at a Search Engine Marketing Agency
How to Apply
To apply for the marketing copywriter position, please email your resume, cover letter and samples of previous writings to info at WordStream dot com.
WordStream is a venture-backed startup engaged in providing online software as a service (SaaS) search engine marketing software solutions for PPC/SEM and SEO. Our patented, innovative software-as-a-service applications automate the manual, repetitive work involved in search engine optimization, saving time and enabling customers to improve ROI on search marketing objectives in a consistent and repeatable manner. For more information, go to: http://www.wordstream.com
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.