You’re high-energy, independent, personable, and bright. You’re looking for a place that’s filled with smart people, working hard, making an industry-defining product that will help businesses succeed. Your perfect work day has you busy solving problems and interacting with people all day, never getting to that ever-expanding to-do list. You live for variety, personal interaction, and finding order in chaos.
WordStream, a rapidly growing, fast-paced, high-tech startup in Boston’s Back Bay, is looking for you.
We’re in need of a strong Office Manager to take on primary responsibility for all office management duties. As a key member of the team, you’ll thrive on taking initiative and working independently while managing the environment and office experience of employees and visitors. You will work with peers on activities that support facilities, finance, HR, recruiting, and all other departments. You will represent the first point of contact for many of our clients, candidates, and visitors.
- Manage reception area, greet visitors, and answer phones
- Provide administrative support for all department heads
- Keep office presentable and well stocked
- Maintain and order all office supplies
- Keep kitchen and break rooms organized and stocked with supplies at all times
- Maintain all conference rooms' cleanliness and general appearance of the office
- Assist with HR paperwork, recruiting, on-boarding & general correspondence
- Retrieve and distribute mail
- Coordinate company-wide events and food orders
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role, maintaining an office and general office up keep
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Organized and detail oriented
- Competent in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Salesforce a huge plus
- Strong organizational skills with a great attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Team-oriented personality that can work with all levels of staff
- Flexibility with workload; able to multitask and switch gears when needed
- Demonstrated initiative and adaptability to work in a start-up fast paced environment
- Expertise in time management
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and humor under pressure
WordStream is a venture-backed technology driven company on a mission to bring the power of performance marketing to businesses of all sizes. Our goal is to provide small and medium-sized companies a platform to acquire customers using paid search and performance marketing. We offer a high energy, innovative and casual work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Located in Back Bay, convenient to many commuter friendly options, our offices are on the 16th floor of a modern high rise offering amazing views of the city. WordStream was named the 9th Fastest Growing Company in Boston by the Inc 500, and recently secured a $12M round of investment capital to help continue an impressive growth streak. We are building a world class product and team and are recruiting top talent by offering a great work environment, competitive salary and benefits.
How to Apply:
If you qualify, please submit your resume and cover letter to financejobs@WordStream.com and we’ll be in touch. We are very excited about this brand new position and look forward to bringing on a new team member!
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.