Partner Marketing, Relationship Manager
Do you love meeting new people? Are you a connector, driven to introduce people who can help each other solve a mutual problem or produce shared value? Are you digitally savvy and passionate about online marketing strategies and technology?
If yes, we need your talent and drive to help WordStream continue to scale our pipeline of co-marketing partners and industry influencers interested in producing thought-leadership and educational content alongside our in-house marketing experts.
As part of a driven and passionate marketing team, your focus will be to identify new partners, leverage your network to make introductions that ultimately lead to new co-marketing partnerships. Your measure of success will be growth in quality partnerships that drive awareness and leads for WordStream and our partners.
- Build a map of relevant influencers and thought-leaders that work with our target segments , and network to cultivate those connections
- Leverage existing networks to make introductions and start conversations
- Build a pipeline of potential marketing partners s with complimentary, but non-competitive offerings
- Manage the planning and execution of a full program of partner events lead by multiple Partner Marketing Specialists to deliver on lead gen targets
- Continuously measure program success for future course corrections and increasing ROI. This includes weekly reporting on programs and metrics.
- Negotiate mutually beneficial co-marketing agreements that provide business value for all parties involved in co-marketing activities
- Gain agreement of new co-marketing partners and work with the Partner Marketing Specialist to develop and schedule marketing campaigns that achieve shared goals
- Identify and lead opportunities for broader strategic partner initiatives, such as a “Partner Offers” portal on WordStream.com, etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- A natural communicator and networker with 5+ years of demonstrated experience in partner marketing and/or business development
- You’re an optimist at heart and love a good challenge!
- You have experience in the B2B software and/or digital marketing industry
- An understanding of digital marketing tactics, with paid search knowledge a strong plus.
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ambitious, eager and fun!
If we’ve described you, then please contact us! Submit your resume and cover letter including demonstrated results supporting the culture, abilities and responsibilities of the role to ServicesJobs@wordstream.com and we’ll be in touch.
We’re located in Back Bay, convenient to many commuter friendly options. WordStream was named the 9th Fastest Growing Company in Boston by the Inc 500, and recently secured a $12M round of investment capital to help continue an impressive growth streak. We’re a fast growing start-up with just over 100 employees.
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.