Job Title: PPC Coordinator
Location: 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting: Reports to Managed Services Paid Search Strategist
Background: WordStream provides the technology, insight and guidance to empower small and medium businesses to succeed online by leveraging search marketing to build traffic and drive demand to their digital properties. WordStream is an innovative technology company located in Boston’s Back Bay close to the commuter rail and T stations.
Our offerings are:
- WordStream Advisor: Our core SaaS product.
- Managed Services: Our full-service PPC management offering.
Job Description: We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to drive the success of our clients through successful PPC campaigns and hyper-focus on communication. We are growing our Managed Services rapidly and are looking for an ambitious addition to the team that will roll up their sleeves, dive in and immediately tackle account optimization. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or economics and a strong desire to join the digital marketing industry. The PPC Coordinator will report to a Paid Search Strategist and perform the day-to-day operations that make each account successful. You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, their company and who lead and define the culture with hard-work and fun times. This is a fantastic opportunity for a resourceful, success driven, and entrepreneurial individual.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take direction and execute pay per click (PPC) campaign strategies including but not limited to account setup, organization and optimization.
- Daily reporting and analysis of trend data from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, among other platforms.
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques.
- Proactively research accounts and provide ongoing opportunities that align with client goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to identify trend data.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results.
- Tenacity, flexibility, dependability and the ability to grasp and manage the search engine marketing process.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and eagerness to work as a member of the team while providing ownership.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- A close eye for detail with the ability to see how those details fit into the bigger picture.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
How to Apply:
If you qualify, please submit your resume and cover letter ito ServicesJobs@wordstream.com and we’ll be in touch. We are very excited about this position and the potential for Managed Services not only for WordStream but also for the individual ready for this amazing career growing opportunity!
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.