Product Documentation Author with Search Marketing Expertise
WordStream is seeking a product documentation author with prior search marketing experience to author and update product documentation, tutorials, and other marketing materials that clearly explains how to use the WordStream software productivity tools for search engine marketing software.
- Work with product engineers to author and update product documentation
- Author and maintiain getting started guide, product tutorials, video demo scripts, etc.
- Author marketing materials including product brochures, web content, white papers, newsletters, press releases, etc.
Candidates for the product documentation author must possess, at a minimum, the following qualifications:
- A four-year college degree with course work in English, technical communication, computer science, journalism, education, or related fields
- Knowledge of technical communication
- 1-5 years experience in product documentation
- Understanding of HTML
- Prior experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is preferred, but we will consider candidates with a general understanding and strong interest in the field.
- Must have the ability to organize work projects and to review detailed documentation for completeness and effectiveness.
How to Apply
To be considered for the product documentation specialist position, please email a resume, cover letter and sample works to info at WordStream dot com.
WordStream is a provider of search marketing productivity tools. Our patented, innovative software-as-a-service applications automate the manual, repetitive work involved in search engine optimization, saving time and enabling customers to improve ROI on search marketing objectives. For more information, visit our website at: http://www.wordstream.com
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.