Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: 177 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
Reporting: Reports to VP Engineering
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a top-performing team to deliver high-quality search engine marketing SaaS solutions to market. You will be able to work with minimal direction, balance multiple requirements, and coordinate efforts within our Engineering team, Product Management, and QA.
The individual we are looking for is a quick thinker, enthusiastic, and passionate about the web and SaaS. If you’re excited about small teams, fast-paced environments, new technologies, the open-source software stack, and you love writing code, we’d like to hear from you!
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field and considerable coding experience)
- Top-notch coding skills
- 5+ years of experience writing code professionally (preferably SaaS)
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Experience working on web analytics applications, search engines, content management systems or other Web publishing systems is a plus
- Culture fit is important. We are a venture backed, 100 person company that wants to dominate our market. We work hard, and we want to be successful and make our clients successful
Familiarity and experience with the Agile methodology is a plus.
How to Apply
Send an email to techjobs at wordstream dot com
WordStream helps advertisers improve the performance, relevance, and productivity of their search engine marketing initiatives. Our unique SaaS offerings save marketers time, increase the ROI of search marketing and create better results. WordStream is a venture backed company funded by Sigma Partners and Egan Managed Capital.
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.