Senior Software Engineer – Team Lead
As a Technical Team Lead you will work as part of a top-performing team to deliver high-quality search engine marketing SaaS solutions to market. You will be able to work with minimal direction, balance multiple requirements, and coordinate efforts within our Engineering team, Product Management, and QA.
The individual we are looking for is a quick thinker, enthusiastic, and passionate about the web and SaaS. As a technical team lead you will be both hands-on developing and helping lead a feature development team. If you’re excited about small teams, fast-paced environments, new technologies, the open-source software stack, and you love writing code, we’d like to hear from you!
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field and considerable coding experience)
- Top-notch coding skills
- 7+ years of experience writing code professionally (preferably SaaS)
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Equally adept at both designing/developing and leading other developers to deliver scalable, robust software solutions. Full stack developer preferred.
- Experience working on web analytics applications, search engines, content management systems or other Web publishing systems is a plus
- Culture fit is important. We are a venture backed, 100 person company that wants to dominate our market. We work hard, and we want to be successful and make our clients successful
- Familiarity and experience with the Agile methodology is a plus.
How to Apply
Send an email to techjobs at wordstream dot com
WordStream Inc. is a provider of software and services that help search marketers maximize the performance of their PPC and SEO campaigns, driving traffic, leads, and sales for lower costs. Our easy-to-use PPC management software facilitates more effective paid search campaigns by increasing relevance and Quality Scores in Google AdWords, automating proven best practices, and delivering expert-level results in a fraction of the time.
Check out WordStream’s free tools, including the AdWords Performance Grader, which delivers an instant, free report on your PPC campaigns.
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.