WordStream Unveils the Ultimate Productivity Solution
All-New Tool Simplifies and Automates Time Consuming, Repetitive Tasks Required to Create and Manage Highly Effective Search Marketing Campaigns
BOSTON January 28, 2009 – Responding to the challenges created by the rapid pace of change and new opportunities in search marketing, WordStream, Inc. today announced the availability of its groundbreaking solution for optimizing search engine marketing campaigns. An all-new online search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) application, WordStream allows search marketers to dramatically increase productivity, relevance and value for enhancing search marketing campaigns.
Available immediately for rates as low as $300/month, WordStream offers a fully-featured software application that addresses all facets of search marketing including keyword research, keyword grouping, ad copy creation, and more. A free trial of WordStream is available now.
While search engine marketing is one of the more efficient and effective tools in a marketers arsenal, optimizing campaigns requires a great deal of time and effort. Marketers looking to optimize pay-per-click campaigns on Google AdWords and other search engines must devote considerable resources to finding, researching and managing keywords, developing and refining ad text and other repetitive tasks required to improve overall campaign performance. As more companies invest in search marketing, competition around various keywords and customer segments grows and pushes costs higher. WordStream's ability to increase productivity and relevancy helps marketers better manage their time, generate more qualified leads, and achieve higher Quality Score, resulting in vastly improved exposure at a lower cost.
"There are plenty of tools that perform one-off search marketing tasks such as keyword discovery, Web analytics or bid manipulation, but none take a holistic approach to addressing the overall productivity challenges of search marketing," said Larry Kim, founder of WordStream, Inc. "As a long-time search marketer, I designed the WordStream solution to bridge the gaps between existing tools with a focus on improving productivity. WordStream automates the most repetitive and time-intensive processes required to optimize Quality Score and improve campaign performance ― it’s the solution I wish I'd had!"
WordStream is an affordable software-as-a-service (SaaS) application that improves search marketing productivity and relevance by providing:
Unique Keyword Discovery & Organization Tools
- WordStream's automated keyword research and discovery tools dynamically and continuously suggest highly relevant keywords derived from a Web site's exclusive, unique traffic data. Keywords are stored in a private database and can be quickly segmented using best-in-class keyword grouping tools;
- WordStream tracks exactly which keywords led to which outcomes on a Web site (visits, goal conversions, etc.) and determines what keyword segmentations are the most strategically important and valuable for a successful campaign;
- WordStream turns keyword groupings into Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns and ad groups; additionally, the data can be used to inform Web site information architecture and Web content creation.
- WordStream easily integrates information from third-party keyword tools and Web analytics tools to jumpstart, grow, or solidify a keyword database.
Expert Workflow and Actionable Search Analytics Tools
- Search Marketing Workflow tools help marketers prioritize the most valuable tasks by automatically analyzing keyword data and identifying opportunities for expansion as well as possible inefficiencies.
- Unlike traditional analytics tools that simply report data, WordStream automatically integrates analytic data and keyword information into the same workbench where keyword organization occurs, allowing marketers to instantly make more informed decisions, and to act on analytic insights more quickly;
- WordStream easily integrates with third-party PPC analytics tools and bid optimization and manipulation tools.
New, relevant keyword opportunities and negative keywords are discovered, suggested, and automatically organized and acted upon based on user-defined rules.
"Using WordStream, we've quickly and dramatically improved the ROI of our search campaigns by lowering our cost-per-click and increasing conversion rates," said Chris Lemley, President of Sentry Auto Group. "Significant productivity enhancements mean we spend less time on repetitive tasks and more time on strategic search marketing initiatives."
Pricing and Availability
WordStream offers low-cost, fixed monthly subscription pricing ranging from $300-$1,000 based on account requirements, features and support options. Visit the Web site for complete pricing and options, or contact a sales associate for a free consultation and product demo.
A provider of search marketing productivity tools for paid and natural search engine marketing, WordStream is committed to simplifying the development and optimization of highly effective search marketing campaigns. Built by search marketers for search marketers, WordStream offers a fully-featured software application with innovative solutions to all facets of search marketing including keyword tools for keyword research, keyword grouping, keyword suggestion, Web analytics, information architecture, and more. Using WordStream, search marketers can realize the full potential of their search marketing campaigns. WordStream is a member of the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO).
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.