WordStream Advisor Pricing
For businesses driving calls and leads through online advertising.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Wordstream has helped us during this unique time of growth as a small business to almost act as a virtual assistant. The 20 minute work week is great alongside their other great suggestions for PPC improvements. The staff over at Wordstream are great as well, checking in periodically to see how the tools are working out or if they can offer any further assistance. I recommend this tool to any business that could use an extra hand optimizing digital marketing.
WordStream allows us to bring all our PPC together under one platform. I like that we can manage both Google Ads and Facebook within the platform. The 20-minute work week provides suggestions for new keywords and negatives to optimize each campaign. Normally, this would take much longer than 20 minutes so we're happy that WordStream has taken so much of the heavy lifting off our shoulders.
WordStream takes the guesswork out of ad management, especially if you’re stretched for time. I love the fact that everything is super simple to find and I don’t have to go digging around to get the most important information. The 20 minute work week saves me so much time and helps makes the changes with the biggest impact. I’m completely impressed with my overall experience.
Get everything you need to succeed at PPC.
Speak to a representative to bundle software and service today!
STARTING AT $199 (USD)/MONTH
Managing online advertising can be confusing and hard. Sometimes even the most experienced marketers need an urgent question answered, an extra pair of eyes, or just a helping hand.
Don’t go it alone. Put your digital marketing goals in reach with our best-in-class support plans, tailored to fit your needs as a busy marketer. Want help spotting growth opportunities for your account--and your business? Need hands-on training, execution, and tactical support? Looking for greater insight into a rapidly-changing marketing landscape? Your WordStream specialist can help.
Want to learn more? Talk with your representative to explore how we can empower your marketing and business success.
All Premier Consulting services options include:
- One-on-one calls with a certified online advertising expert dedicated to learning your business and supporting your growth.
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Bing Ads account guidance to maximize your online advertising success.
- A quarterly account audit to track progress and highlight all you’ve accomplished.
- A personalized 90-day road map with concrete steps to keep you focused on your digital marketing goals.
- Insight into the best practices you need to know to get and stay ahead of your competition.
To learn more about the different levels of Premier Consulting we provide, speak with your representative today. We have a variety of options that can help empower you to achieve your business goals.
STARTING AT $20 (USD)/MONTH
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the practice and pursuit of increasing the percentage of visitors who take a desired action on your website. That action could be anything from filling out a form, to subscribing to a blog, or even making a purchase.
The CRO Toolkit provides WordStream customers with several customizable tools they can easily implement on their site to capture more leads and convert those leads into paying customers. Turn your hard-earned website traffic into leads and customers: check out the CRO Toolkit today!
With CRO Toolkit you get:
- 40+ pre-built landing page & pop-up themes: Start turning site traffic into leads in minutes.
- Intuitive, drag-and-drop builder: Create powerful pop-ups and landing pages without paying (or waiting) for expensive designers and developers.
- Behavioral targeting and A/B testing: Conduct granular, audience-based testing across your entire site.
- Integrations: Auto sync form completions to your email marketing provider and grow your subscriber list.
- Mobile-responsiveness landing pages and pop-ups: Convert site visitors while they’re on the go.
- 4 types of dynamic opt-in forms, including:
- Traditional Pop-Ups: Opens on any page and prompts the visitor
- Embeds: Place your CRO form above, below, or between pieces of content
- Sticky Bars: Place a CTA at the top or bottom of your website
- Scrollboxes: Slides up when a visitor scrolls your page