WordStream for SEO Retirement Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ's) about the retirement of WordStream for SEO. If you have a question that isn't answered here or if there is anything you feel should be added to the FAQs, please feel free to contact us.
Q: When will I stop being billed for WordStream for SEO?A: The charge received in January 2012 will be your last payment for WordStream for SEO.
Q: What will happen to the data I have stored in WordStream for SEO?A: As of February 29, 2012, access to WordStream for SEO will be shut down and the data will no longer be available. You can export your keyword lists by going to Manage My Keywords | Organize Keywords. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Export Keyword button. This will allow you to export all keywords that are in a group to a TSV (tab-separated value) or CSV (comma-separated value) Excel spreadsheet. If you want to keep your data, remember to export it by February 29, 2012.
Q: What are the Advanced Settings for on the Export Keywords button and how can I ensure I get all of my keywords exported?A: These settings help you filter exports. To ensure you get everything out of WordStream for SEO, select the following options:
- Check Keywords, Negative Keywords, New Keywords and Reviewed Keywords (leave Only Groups unchecked).
- Check all Goal Type(s): Visitors, Request A Callback, Pages Per Visit, Contact Form, and Time On Site.
- Check all Match Types: Broad, Phrase and Exact.
- Select your file format (TSV or CSV).
- Check Keyword Fields, Keyword Group Fields, Parent Keyword Group Fields and Furthest Parent Group to give you the entire structure. Play with these filtering options to find the best export for you.
- Select Order by option. We recommend Keywords but you can select your preference.
- Select your date range. We recommend All Times but you can select your preference.
- Click Submit and follow the instructions. A ZIP archive will contain your file.