Spy on Your Competitor's Keywords
WordStream Advisor includes a Competitor Keywords Tool, based on our Free Keyword Tool, that leverages your competitor's URL to help you generate new keyword ideas for your search marketing campaigns. WordStream will analyze your competitor’s website to discover keywords that may be relevant to your business as well.
To use WordStream to determine which keywords your competition is optimizing for, just enter the website of the competitor you would like to spy on (e.g.: www.wordstream.com):
WordStream analyzes the URL that you provide and outputs the most frequently searched-on keywords that your competitor is optimizing for, as well as relevant data to help you decide which competitor keywords will be the best for your PPC campaigns, including:
- Estimated monthly search volume on Google
- Estimated average cost per click
- Estimated advertiser competition for the keyword (low, medium, high)
After you’ve chosen the best keywords, you can:
- Create a new ad group
- Add the keywords to one of your existing ad groups
- Export the list if you want to save your work for later
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.