AdWords Keyword Traffic Estimator
AdWords traffic estimations serve as valuable indicators of which AdWords keywords are driving the most traffic to your site or triggering the most conversions. AdWords traffic analysis can help you prioritize your search marketing workflow. Taking advantage of an AdWords traffic estimate can help you decide when you can benefit from actions such as:
- Building out dedicated web content or a Google PPC ad group for a given keyword
- Updating and tweaking landing pages and text ads
- Segmenting keyword groups into smaller subgroups
- Designating negative keywords
An AdWords keyword traffic estimator helps you determine what keywords are most valuable to your business. Small business advertisers can use a Google AdWords traffic estimator to monitor keyword traffic, while also discovering new high-traffic keyword ideas based off of already successful keywords.
WordStream's PPC Software provides a comprehensive collection of pay-per-click management tools, including a Google AdWords traffic estimator tool that helps you make the most of your own keyword traffic data, providing privacy, accuracy and relevance.
Mining Your Own Website Data with Google AdWords Traffic Estimator Tool
While third-party keyword tools can be helpful in beginning your keyword research, ultimately your own website data is a superior source of keyword traffic information.
Take this AdWords traffic estimator data served up by the Google AdWords Keyword Tool:
These numbers have little, if any, value to your business. For example, the keyword "wholesale custom cabinets" is shown as having "not enough data." But this keyword might actually be very high-performing on your website and in fact fare better than "custom bathroom cabinets"—if, say, "wholesale" is a big part of your business's branding.
In order to really discover which keywords are driving the most traffic to your site, you'll need to aggregate and analyze your own keyword data. WordStream software, including a Google AdWords keyword traffic estimator, helps you mine your private keyword data (server log files and Web analytics), filter it by traffic source, and organize it into a manageable format.
Analyze, Group, and Organize Keywords with the Traffic Estimator Tool and Keyword Tools
Your search marketing efforts will be far more effective if you practice keyword grouping and organization. Segmenting keywords into small, tightly related groups has numerous benefits for both PPC and SEO campaigns. For example:
- It's easier to write targeted, compelling ads and landing pages for small groups of highly relevant keywords. Keyword grouping means you don't have to struggle to cover all your bases with one very general text ad, nor do you have to write a unique ad for every single keyword.
- Ad groups with a high degree of internal relevance result in higher Quality Scores. High Quality Scores allow your ads to rank higher in the SERPs for lower costs.
- A well-organized hierarchy of keyword groups informs your site's information architecture, making it both user-friendly and easily crawled by search engines.
Keyword grouping will aid your keyword analysis as well, allowing you to examine traffic and conversion numbers for groups of related keywords easily.
WordStream's keyword traffic estimator and keyword analyzer actually suggest appropriate groupings based on frequency and relevance, then enable you to group the related keywords together with one click. This is a huge time-saver over manual keyword grouping in a spreadsheet.
Web Traffic and Analytics Tools from WordStream
WordStream is an integrated PPC management system, not a "traditional" Web analytics toolset. Our PPC software will help you understand and leverage data about who finds your website through paid search. WordStream's web traffic estimator, keyword density checker, and other analytics tools are specially designed to help drive high-intent traffic to your website that will increase profit margins and help your business grow. WordStream software does this by:
- Offering Only Essential Data - Many traffic estimate and analytics platforms will crowd the dashboard full of confusing metrics and daunting charts. WordStream focuses on the crucial statistics that will make or break your search marketing campaign, providing the advanced details only when you want them.
- Integrating Web Analytics Information into an Actionable Platform - Google traffic estimators and analytics data are useless if you can't actually act on it. WordStream not only collects information about your website; it also funnels the data into your WordStream dashboard, where you can start to respond to the information and benefit from your data.
One of example of how WordStream makes it easy to take action based off of your personal data is with the Pause Keyword Alerts feature. When WordStream finds a keyword that is performing poorely and dragging down your account, it alerts you to the problem and allows you to pause it with one click, instanslty putting a stop to wasted spend.
You can use WordStream to put your data to work in the following ways:
- QueryStream - Instantly act on the search queries that drive visitors to your site. You can add them to existing ad groups, set them as negatives, and more.
- Kill Poorly Performing Keywords - Pause or delete keywords that aren't delivering results. WordStream helps you pinpoint those keywords, saving you hundreds or thousands of dollars per year.
- Grow Your Account - Easily find new areas to improve so that you can keep growing your search reach and continue finding new customers.
With WordStream, you have more than just data; you have the tools and guidance you need to use that data to your advantage, and improve your business.
AdWords Traffic Estimator Tool : Providing Essential Data
WordStream's Google keyword traffic estimator and other PPC software tools provide you with invaluable data on which keywords are driving the most traffic and website conversions. The difference is, this analytic data is fully actionable in WordStream, while other website traffic estimator tools simply offer information without providing a way to easily make the corrections that are needed.
WordStream's web analytics and traffic estimator tool enable you to:
- Be More Efficient - Seeing which keywords and groupings are driving traffic and sales can help you better prioritize your workflow. This lets you dedicate your time and energy to other areas of your search engine marketing efforts.
- Improve Your Results - Being able to view and respond to this critical information is essential for constructing successful search marketing campaigns.
Learn More About WordStream's PPC Solutions
WordStream's PPC Software provides elite keyword and Google AdWords traffic estimator tools, along with step-by-step assistance for creating and optimizing campaigns. Try it free today!
Looking to learn more about PPC? Get a free AdWords for Dummies download.