PPC reporting and analysis is one of the most time-consuming tasks on the search marketer’s to-do list. If you’re like most PPC managers we talk to, you spend too much time on reporting and don’t get enough value out of your reports.
The problem is that most PPC reporting tools are overly complicated. You go into AdWords or Analytics to check on a metric and end up falling into a rabbit hole. Two hours later you can’t remember why you logged on in the first place. And the reports these tools create are dense, bland, and incomprehensible to most of the people who need to read them.
There’s a better way to do PPC reporting: WordStream’s PPC Success Report. The PPC Success Report is a new reporting tool that creates intuitive visualizations of your PPC results, so you can:
- Save time on reporting and analysis.
- Better understand your PPC results.
- Communicate PPC success to your team and your clients.
Now you can instantly generate beautiful, easy-to-read PPC reports at the click of a button, complete with insights into your performance and tips on how to improve your results. Used in conjunction with the 20-Minute PPC Work Week, the PPC Success Report enables you to visualize your progress, then take fast action where your account needs it most. Sign up for a free trial.
Watch this video to see how it works!
Search Performance Funnel – The Big Picture on PPC ROI
The first section in the PPC Success Report is the Search Performance Funnel.
The Search Performance Funnel is a visual representation of key stats in your PPC account, including:
- Budget Spent
- Click-Through Rate (CTR)
- Conversion Rate
The funnel illustrates how your PPC costs are translating into clicks, conversions, and, ultimately, your bottom line. You can also see the percent change from the previous month and get some quick analysis on your numbers – so it’s ready-made to deliver to your manager or client.
Account Health and Trends – Track Progress on Key PPC Metrics
Next is the Account Health and Trends section:
This section shows you how your impression-weighted Quality Score, click-through rate, average CPC, total cost, and cost per acquisition are trending month over month, so you can stay on top your key performance indicators. You won’t get overloaded with too much information – the PPC Success Report helps you focus on the metrics that matter most to your business and your account’s success.
Top Performers – What’s Working Now
The final section of the PPC Success Report, Top Performers, includes a word cloud so you can instantly see which keywords are driving the most clicks and impressions. You’ll also see total conversions, CTR, CPA and total cost for your top 5 keyword performers, as well as key stats on your best-performing text ad.
Faster, Easier, More Beautiful PPC Reporting with WordStream
The PPC Success Report makes PPC management and analysis easier and more effective for SMB advertisers and agencies.
- Generate beautiful reports with one click – WordStream aggregates all of your account data and constructs a visually stimulating, infographic-style report that is easy to read and beautiful to behold. No more boring reports filled with Excel charts and tables!
- Gain fast insight into your account performance – The software reviews the most important aspects of your account and presents that data in an intuitive format so that you can easily understand how your PPC account is performing, and easily communicate that performance to other stakeholders.
- Quickly identify areas of success and failure – You’ll instantly see where you are succeeding or failing in your account and get actionable advice to ensure future success.
Want to see how the new PPC reporting feature works for yourself? Sign up for a free trial.