Doing regular Google Ads audits is important because it allows you to review your account performance, harness and scale strategies that are working, and pinpoint areas that need improvement. But while audits can help you improve results and save money on your Google Ads, they can be time-consuming and expensive.
A free Google Ads audit tool: WordStream’s Google Ads Grader
At WordStream we’ve created a free Google Ads audit tool that allows small businesses to see how they compare to similar accounts, discover what they can do to improve, and see what kind of results they can expect if they implement the specific changes.
Click below to get started:
Our Google Ads Account Audit Tool:
- Is easy to use and understand.
- Provides the same kind of account analysis you’d expect from a consultant or agency.
- Offers actionable insights and competitive intelligence.
- Is secure, instant, and 100% free.
What our Google Ads audit will provide
In less than a minute, our free Google Ads Performance Grader grades your Google Ads account based on key metrics such as Quality Score, impression share, wasted spend, and account activity. The Google Ads Account Audit offers an overall grade as well as individual scores in eight key Google Ads areas:
- Wasted spend – The wasted spend section of our free Google Ads audit reviews your use of negative keywords, which are essential for keeping PPC costs low. If you are not implementing negative keywords, you could be wasting thousands of dollars per month on irrelevant keywords that never convert.
- Quality Score – The Google Ads audit reviews your campaign’s Quality Scores. High Quality Scores have a major impact on your ROI, improving your rankings and lowering your costs.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR) – CTR is a measure of how targeted your ads are. Our Google Ads campaign audit measures your CTR because it’s a very important metric—if your CTR is low, you could be losing ground to competitors.
- Account Activity – Our audit tool reviews how much time you spend in your account because we’ve discovered a correlation between those who spend more time in their Google Ads accounts and their success.
- Long-Tail Keyword Optimization – Long-tail keywords, or longer, more targeted keywords, are an essential part of a high-performing AdWords campaign. The free AdWords audit grades your use of long-tail keywords. If you’re not implementing long-tails, you’re missing opportunities to grab high-intent, low-cost traffic.
- Ad Text Optimization – The Google Ads campaign audit reviews your text ad usage, which is key for strong performance in terms of impressions, clicks, CTR and ad ranking.
- Landing Page Optimization – More landing pages usually means more targeted messaging. The Google Ads account audit makes sure you have landing pages up to snuff with competitors.
- PPC Best Practices – Our AdWords audit tool makes sure that you are adhering to the proven best practices that Google Ads experts follow to for optimal AdWords performance.
The free Google Ads audit will help you discover how you measure up against competitors, where you account needs improvement, and exactly what changes you need to make to best optimize your Google Ads account.
Audit your Google Ads account for free today
Google Ads account audits are essential for small businesses trying to run a top-notch Google Ads campaign and our free Google Ads audit tool enables small businesses with tight budgets to quickly and easily see where they can improve.
Try the Google Ads Audit Tool free today, and get your template to Google Ads success!