PPC Management Made Easy
You can't make the most of your PPC ads and campaigns without effective PPC management. It is not enough to merely “set it and forget it” – you have to be willing to spend time actually managing your account. Fortunately, PPC management doesn't need to be a time-consuming process, but it is important to know which areas of your account need work and which will yield the greatest returns.
Let's discuss the tools and processes you can use to make PPC management easier and more effective for your business.
Improve Your Paid Search Workflow
While it is important to pay attention to the granular details of PPC management, paid search best practices can be broken down into four main categories:
In addition to ensuring that these four areas of your paid search campaigns align with PPC management best practices, you'll find that creating systematic workflow priorities will help you identify which areas of your account to focus on and when.
For example, if you manage several PPC accounts, which one needs the most immediate attention? Which tasks are more important? How will you determine what your priorities are? The answers to these questions can help you prioritize your pay-per-click marketing efforts and identify areas in which your campaigns can improve.
How PPC Management Software Can Help
Google AdWords can be a profitable way to reach new customers, and Google offers a range of tools and functionality that can help you tailor your paid search campaigns to target specific markets and demographics.
However, navigating the constantly changing world of paid search can be a full-time job in itself, leaving many businesses struggling to keep up to date with new advances in paid search. This is where PPC management software such as WordStream Advisor comes in.
WordStream Advisor’s 20-Minute PPC Work Week solution offers AdWords advertisers a streamlined workflow that reduces the complexities of PPC management and makes taking necessary action easy. WordStream Advisor’s automated workflow system allows you to quickly and easily identify areas of your account that require your attention, and take the necessary steps to optimize and refine your account for maximum ROI.
WordStream Advisor offers a range of tools to help simplify PPC management, including:
- Savings Alerts – Weekly automated notifications alerting you to savings opportunities in your account
- Optimize Keywords Bids – Suggestions on when and how to adjust your bids to improve ROI
- Pause Keyword Alerts – Tips on which keywords are no longer delivering a return, and functionality enabling you to pause or remove these keywords from your account
- Optimize Ads – Avoid common mistakes when creating your ad copy. Follow these tips to write compelling, engaging ads that appeal to your prospects’ desire to solve their problems
- Keyword Tools – Discover potentially profitable keywords you may have overlooked, conduct thorough research into negative keywords, and identify areas of opportunity through competitive intelligence on which keywords are performing strongly for your competitors
- QueryStream – Gain actionable insights into your search query report
PPC Management Made Simple
We know you didn’t launch your business to spend countless hours managing your paid search campaigns. We understand PPC, and want to help you focus on what really matters – growing your business and taking care of your customers.
In addition to our WordStream Advisor PPC management platform, we offer a range of tools to help you identify areas of improvement in your campaigns and begin optimizing for greater returns:
- AdWords Performance Grader Plus – WordStream’s award-winning free tool that provides actionable insights into the performance of your AdWords account in 60 seconds or less.
- Free keyword tools – Our suite of free keyword tools can help you identify new keywords, reorganize existing ad groups, discover new negative keywords, and find new keyword niches.
- AdWords Management Services – If you’ve ever found yourself wishing you could have a professional manage your AdWords account for you, let WordStream’s Managed Services team take the reins. Our AdWords-certified professionals can take the headache out of AdWords, allowing you to focus on growing your business while delivering quantifiable results every step of the way.
Whether you’re just starting out in paid search or have been managing a PPC account for several years, WordStream is here to help you grow. Contact us today to learn how we can help.