Free Keyword Grouper
The Free Keyword Grouper — Group Keywords for Stronger SEO & PPC Campaigns
Free Keyword Grouper Topics
- What People Say about Our Keyword Grouper
- Is The Keyword Grouper 100% Free?
- What are Keyword Groupings?
- Why You Need a Keyword Grouper Tool
- How Grouping Keywords Helps SEO
- How Grouping Keywords Helps PPC
- Keyword Grouper Video Tutorial
- Where do I Get Keywords to Group?
- What if I Don't Have Keywords for Grouping?
- How Our Free Keyword Tools are Different
- How The Free Keywords Grouper Works
- But I Have to Group More Than 10K Keywords
- How Do I Save My Keyword Groupings?
- How Do I See More than 10 Keywords Groups?
- All Your Keyword Grouping Data is Kept Private
- Keyword Grouper VS Keyword Management Tool
Learn More about The FREE Keyword Grouper
Want to know more about The Free Keyword Grouper? Keep reading or use the links to the right to jump down to a particular topic of interest.
So far, it's been very well recieved by search marketers! Check out a recent blog posting that compiled some of the best industry buzz.
Yes, the Keyword Grouper Tool is free. You get 10 free uses up-front, then you can use the Keyword Grouper once per day going forward, for free. If you want unlimited use of the Keyword Grouper, subscribe to our Keyword Research Suite.
A keyword grouping (also known as a keyword niche, a keyword cluster and a keyword theme) is a small, targeted list of semantically related keywords that can be used to drive paid and organic search marketing strategies.
Keyword reports from Web analytics and Search Query Reports from Google AdWords often contain tens of thousands of search queries -- this valuable information is very difficult to understand in such a raw format. Generally, making sense of huge lists of keywords requires importing keyword data into Microsoft Excel and trying to organize the data into columns or different worksheets.
The process of manually organizing huge lists of website keywords to find valuable groupings can take hours, even days, using typical keyword tools or spreadsheets. WordStream's Free Keyword Grouper automates that process -- just paste in up to 1,000 keywords and the tool finds the most profitable keyword groups for you to target in just seconds. The keyword groupings that you discover are incredibly valuable for informing and optimizing both SEO and PPC marketing.
Identifying groups of SEO keywords allows you to prioritize your SEO workflow, identify promising topics for Web content and blog posts and help ensure that your website's information architecture is well-optimized for the most profitable keyword phrases.
Identifying groups of PPC keywords that are relevant to your business allows you to create a strong account structure for your pay-per-click campaign at inception. This will save you time and money by delivering more relevant ads, which in turn improves your Quality Score, which drives both greater impression share and lower Cost-Per-Click (CPC).
Learn more about how to group keywords with our keywords grouper:
The Free Keyword Grouper requires that you paste in your keyword lists and, optionally, the associated keyword frequency data. This data can be obtained from a variety of different sources:
- Search Query Reports in Google AdWords
- Keyword reports from Web Analytics applications (such as Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Any keyword generator, keyword suggestion tool, or SEO keyword tool that gives you keyword suggestions (for example, our Free Keyword Tool)
- Any combination of the above data sources
Generally speaking, keyword data derived from Web Analytics or Search Query reports is more valuable, since than keyword data is derived from your actualpay-per-click management and SEO campaigns. But you can just as easily paste in all of your keyword lists to see what groupings are discovered.
No problem. Try out our FREE Keyword Niche Finder instead.
What's the Difference Between The Free Keyword Tool, The Free Keyword Niche Finder, and The Free Keyword Grouper?
WordStream provides various free keyword tools. Here's a summary of them and what they do:
- The Free Keyword Tool is a long-tail keywords discovery tool.
- The Free Keyword Niche Finder uncovers profiable keyword niches based on a word or popular keywords phrase that you enter.
- The Free Keyword Grouper organizes your own keyword list into smaller keyword groupings.
Our keyword grouper employs a proprietary keyword grouping algorithm that performs advanced linguistic, semantic and statistical analysis on your keyword list (up to 1,000 keywords, including everything from meta keywords to AdWords keywords) in order to find the most relevant and potentially profitable keyword niches -- all in just 2 seconds!
You can have your keyword grouper results emailed to you in a zipped file. Or, subscribe to our Keyword Research Suite to save and manage all your research on an ongoing basis.
When you clear out a keyword group from the results (using the red X button next to that niche), another group will be added to the results. You can repeat this process until you've seen all the available keyword groups. However, the grouping tool only displays ten keyword niches at a time.
To be clear: any the keyword data provided by WordStream users is in no way collected, shared or integrated with the Free Keyword Niche Finder or other free keyword tools, or any other third parties.