Google Ads Phone Number: Numbers for Google Ads Customer Service & Support
If there's an issue with your Google Ads (formerly known as AdWords) account, contact Google Ads by using the Google customer service number below:
The Google Ads Phone Number is 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453) for United States callers.
The Google Ads support number is open from 9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST Monday – Friday.
Are you outside the U.S.? Click here for the Google Ads support numbers outside the U.S.
Google will put you in touch with a Google Ads specialist to help you with your account. Calling the Google AdWords help center number is a good solution for billing problems, one-time account questions or issues, but is not a permanent solution to a poorly performing account.
If you want dedicated, ongoing help with your AdWords account, consider WordStream. Our Google-certified account representatives will work with you to transform your Google Ads account into a high-performing, profit-driving machine.
Google Ads Customer Service
Still having trouble with Google Ads and looking for Google Ads customer service? Relax, we’ve got you covered.
But before you go calling the Google Ads customer care number again, consider reading some of our Google Ads support topics below – they might be able to answer your questions more quickly.
Understand the Ins and Outs of your Account in Minutes
WordStream's award-winning Google Ads Performance Grader is a free tool that evaluates and grades your Google Ads account based on key metrics like Quality Score, Click-Through Rate, and Landing Page Optimization. See where your account is struggling and discover the actionable steps you can take to improve.
Before You Call Google Phone Support - Can We Answer Your Questions?
General Google Ads Questions and Tips:
- What is a good click through rate?
- Ten ways to improve AdWords click through rate
- How does Google AdWords work?
- How do I create AdWords image ads?
- What is AdWords Express and how does it work?
- What is the difference between SEO and PPC? Which is better?
Additional Google Ads Questions:
- What are Google’s most expensive keywords?
- What is the difference between Facebook ads and Google Display ads?
- What is conversion tracking? How can conversion tracking help me evaluate my ads?
- Rotating Ads vs. Optimizing Ads - Which is Better?
- Where can I learn more about getting AdWords certified?
Need More Advanced Google Ads advice? Check Out Our:
- Ask the AdWords Expert Series
- Ultimate Guide to PPC Metrics
- PPC Bid Management Guide
- 20 Google AdWords How-To Videos
- Free AdWords EBooks Collection
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.