WordStream: Your Quality Score Solution
Your Quality Scores have enormous influence over the cost and effectiveness of your paid search campaigns.
What is Quality Score? Quality Score is Google's rating of the quality and relevance of your keywords and PPC ads. Raising your Quality Scores across your account will have benefits including:
- Lower costs – Google rewards advertisers with high Quality Scores by lowering their cost per click (CPC), which can subsequently lower your cost per conversion.
- More exposure – When you have high Quality Scores, your ads will display more often and in better positions. You can get more exposure, more clicks, and more conversions without having to raise your bids.
WordStream is the only PPC management software specifically designed to raise your Quality Scores. It's an easy-to-use platform that delivers expert results, every day.
|Drive More Profits Through PPC - Try Our Platform FREE|
Get instant access to WordStream's innovative Quality Score tools through our FREE Trial. Risk-free, no credit card required.
Is WordStream right for me?
If you're a …
PPC Novice: You may have noticed that Google makes it easy to spend money with AdWords, but hard to get a return on your investment. WordStream helps you implement expert techniques, like those concerning Google AdWords Quality Score, even if you lack PPC expertise. You can set up an account in minutes, and our tools help you quickly and easily create a high-quality, well-structured campaign.
General Marketer: As a busy marketer, PPC is just one of your many duties. You can't spend all day in AdWords – WordStream helps you do more with less. You can improve results and expand campaigns in increments every day, thanks to tools that automate the repetitive, time-consuming tasks necessary to succeed.
Experienced Advertiser: As an AdWords expert, you need to focus your energy on high-level, strategic tasks, not grunt work. WordStream is a powerful, scalable platform that enables you to tackle new niches, take on more clients, and generate more revenue in a fraction of the time.
How does WordStream work?
WordStream's Quality Score management tools recommend or automate actions based on proven best practices that increase relevance and deliver results.
Key features include:
- Keyword Research – Discover new, highly relevant keyword opportunities every day with our Add Keywords Wizard.
- Keyword Organization – WordStream's advanced grouping algorithms automatically split and sort your keywords into effective groups – work that would take hours to complete manually.
- Negative Keyword Tools – Easily identify and eliminate irrelevant terms that waste your budget.
- Ad Creation Tools – Quickly write more targeted and effective PPC ad copy.
- Seamless AdWords Integration – Simplify your PPC efforts by keeping all your campaign management duties under one roof.
These features all work in concert to ensure high quality and relevance at every level of your PPC campaigns – the key to stellar Quality Scores. Get a better Quality Score with WordStream's PPC Software.
Quality Score Factors
Quality Score is Google's system for determining ad rank and cost per click. Your score quality depends on factors like:
- Your click-through rate (CTR).
- The relevance of your keyword to its ad group.
- Landing page quality.
- The relevance of your ad text.
- Your historical account performance.
As you can see, your PPC quality score depends on a number of various elements. Avoid low quality score by paying attention to these important metrics.
Quality Score Resources: Improve Quality Score
As you can see, Quality Score is primarily a measure of relevance, and improving keyword Quality Score is a matter of structuring your PPC campaigns into small, well-organized, tightly knit groups of keywords. Better keyword research and organization will also naturally improve the quality and specificity of your ads and website content, allowing you to target the exact audience most likely to be searching for your offerings.
AdWords low quality scores are primarily the result of disconnect between keywords, ad groups, ad text, and landing page content. A high quality score comes naturally when an AdWords account contains organized keywords in appropriate keyword groups, ad text that corresponds with certain ad groups, and landing pages that connect with the ad text's offer. While there is no quality score formula, paying careful attention to relevance will greatly improve your website quality score.
Improving Quality Score means lower advertising costs and better ad positions on Google. If you raise quality score, your campaign will see numerous benefits and will become better optimized for AdWords success.
How To Improve Quality Score
Learn more about how Quality Score works and how to increase Quality Score with WordStream's Quality Score tools and resources. To understand how Quality Score can make your paid search efforts more effective and cost-efficient, we recommend the following:
- Quality Score Toolkit – This free toolkit is a Quality Score 101 course all wrapped up in one package. The toolkit includes our "Mastering Quality Score" video, our Quality Score white paper, and a Quality Score Cheat Sheet for quick and easy reference.
- Improving Quality Score: The Value of Being More Relevant – This free white paper takes an in-depth look at how Quality Score is calculated and lays out a strategy for increasing your Quality Scores.
- Understanding and Improving Quality Score – Learn how to improve Quality Scores with this free webinar that helps you understand why you should pay close attention to your quality score. Larry Kim, Founder of WordStream clears up mysteries surrounding the elusive Quality Score.
- Learn more about Quality Score and other PPC strategies with our huge collection of free downloadable AdWords ebooks. Find Quality Score best practices and learn how to improve your AdWords Quality Score.
Benefits of Improving Google Quality Score
By analyzing thousands of PPC accounts, WordStream has concluded that Quality Score has a direct correlation to your PPC success. One of the first things you will notice when your Quality Score improves are higher click through rates.
A higher click through rate is often associated with more engagement from your target audience. This isn't surprising, as Google would want to reward relevant text ads, which would have better click through rates, with higher Quality Scores. What's surprising is the following statistic: higher Quality Scores are correlated to lower cost per conversions!
Generally speaking, the higher your Quality Score, the lower your cost per conversion. Remember, Quality Score is Google's way of saying that your ppc ad offer meets, or does not meet a lead's needs. The better you are at meeting a lead's needs, the less Google will charge!
WordStream also offers numerous tools to improve Quality Score. Learn more about WordStream's Quality Score tools.