Keyword Discovery Tool - Continuously Discover Keywords, Even as you Sleep
Keyword discovery tools can greatly improve your search marketing efforts, but they often come at a high cost, especially in terms of time and resources.
Finding new keywords for PPC and SEO provides a number of advantages, including:
- Access to previously untapped markets.
- The ability to market to people who are in search of products and services like yours.
- Insight into the long tail of search to drive lower-cost, more qualified traffic to your site.
WordStream's keyword discovery tool suite provides all of these crucial benefits to your search engine marketing campaigns. They help you discover new keywords for your website faster faster through smart grouping technology.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how WordStream's keyword discovery tool suite saves time and improves efficiency, all while producing tangible results.
Taking the First Step for Keyword Discovery
Often, people begin their keyword research with a free keyword research tool. This is a decent first step in the keyword discovery process, though free tools have a lot of shortcomings. For one, they tend to provide a limited number of results, unless you shell out for a paid version; secondly, they're not very good for long-tail keyword research.
As a starting point, you won't find a better keyword suggestion tool than the Free Keyword Tool by WordStream. Our tool indexes over a billion unique search queries to bring you:
- More: The most comprehensive and relevant keyword suggestion tool ever.
- Faster: Near instantaneous results.
- Free: Your full keyword list, with up to 100 keywords to export, is always 100% free.
You'll get even better results with our free keyword grouping tools. Keyword suggestion tools provide unstructured lists, but a keyword grouping tool gives you structured, organized suggestions to help you build more relevant search marketing campaigns. Our free keyword grouping tools include:
- The Free Keyword Grouper: Drop in a list of up to 1,000 keywords and this free tool groups them for you into tightly knit clusters.
- The Free Keyword Niche Finder: Enter a keyword to discover profitable keyword niches that translate into a high-performance PPC campaign structure and SEO-friendly site architecture.
These tools add much more value to your keyword research. But any keyword suggestion tool that is based on public data is going to limit your success. So how do you go beyond free tools to discover much more valuable keyword opportunities? With WordStream's PPC Management and Keyword Research solutions.
What's so Great About WordStream's Keyword Discovery Tool?
So, what makes WordStream's keyword discovery tool so unique, you ask? Very simply, WordStream is the best keyword tool for:
- Finding More Qualified, Better Converting Traffic: Our trillion keyword database is filled with long-tail phrases that indicate searcher and keyword intent and drive more relevant traffic
- Reducing Costs: WordStream finds relevant keywords for a better Quality Score as well as lesser known keywords. The lower the keyword competition, the lower the CPC tends to be. Let your competitors battle over the more popular keywords while you bid on more specific phrases with higher conversion rates and lower costs per click
- Improving Efficiency: Instead of having to mine through long keyword lists to bucket and group the keywords manually, WordStream lets you skip that step with our Keyword Niche Finder and Keyword Grouper tools
- Discovering Untapped Verticals: This long-tail keyword discovery often uncovers valuable markets that you're not currently targeting, which helps to broaden your reach
WordStream's keyword discovery tool suite is powered by a database with more long-tail keyword searches than any other keyword tool out there. A database that only WordStream customers have access to- giving you a competitive edge. These relevant keywords also work to improve Quality Score, a key factor in lowering cost per click (CPC).
Many of these keywords are long-tail, specific phrases that have lower competition and therefore, lower CPC. Long-tail keywords generally have a higher level of intent from the searcher, which results in higher conversion rates. Also, WordStream reports on estimated monthly searches to help establish keyword popularity so you can easily prioritize workflow.
Steps to Uncover Thousands of Relevant Keywords
Finally, you can take manual keyword discovery off your search marketing to-do list. Instead, just follow the steps below.
Sign up for a WordStream Account
Let the WordStream Keyword Discovery Tool Find How People Are Reaching Your Site
For PPC advertisers, the easiest way to start discovering your best, most relevant keywords is to link your WordStream for PPC account with your existing Google AdWords account. You'll instantly grant WordStream access to your historical search query data including traffic and conversion data from paid keywords.
If you're simply looking for a keyword discovery tool you can still take advantage of WordStream's keyword discovery capabilites. The variety and complexity of tools will help you easily complete a full range of keyword research tasks. Take the suite for a Test Drive by trying the Free Keyword Tool first.
Quickly Create a Search-Friendly Structure
Once you've created your targeted keyword list, your next step is to group and organize the keywords, another simple task with WordStream's smart keyword grouping tool. With a couple clicks of the mouse, thousands of keywords are segmented by relevance and easily visible. To even further reduce unnecessary spend from unqualified clicks, use WordStream's negative keyword tool to set filters for negative keywords.
WordStream's Keyword Discovery Tool = smart keyword discovery
WordStream's keyword discovery tool suite is a collection of smart grouping tools powered by a trillion keyword database, helping you to:
- Find relevant and specific keywords
- Lower CPCs
- Increase conversion rates and ROI
If you've been trying to accomplish any or all of these things and want to start uncovering the long-tail queries your competitors haven't discovered yet, you can: