PPC . Learn How to Make Pay-Per-Click
Marketing Work for You
At WordStream, we understand that organizing a successful Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign isn't always simple or easy. We.ve created a PPC learning center to help you understand PPC and how to best optimize your PPC marketing campaigns.
PPC EBooks . Our free PPC Ebooks will teach you how to use negative keywords, improve Quality Score, how to select different AdWords match type options, and more.
Free PPC Performance Grader . The grader evaluates your Google AdWords account by examining key metrics like Quality Score, CTR, and long-tail keyword optimization.
PPC Help From the Experts . Read our collection of interviews with PPC experts and learn their secrets for improving your PPC campaigns.
Subscribe to the WordStream PPC Blog . Our blog is updated every day with new help topics for PPC and AdWords.
- Free AdWords Keyword Tool
- Free AdWords Keyword Niche Finder
- Free AdWords Keyword Grouper
- Free AdWords Negative Keyword Tool
Try WordStream PPC Advisor Free! - WordStream offers powerful PPC software that can help revitalize your PPC campaigns. Our advanced software makes it easy to create and craft successful search marketing campaigns.
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click marketing, a model of internet advertising in which advertisers pay a specific amount each time one of their ads is clicked. Often pay-per-click marketing is used with search advertising, enabling businesses to advertise on search engines such as Google. Advertisers bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links for keywords related to their business offering, paying the search engine a small fee for each click on their ad.PPC relies heavily on keywords; keyword research, keyword grouping , and organization is the key to creating winning AdWords campaigns, and search engines reward advertisers who can use effective keywords to create well organized, intelligently targeted pay-per-click campaign. The goal is to create lists of keywords that are relevant to your business, and that people are searching for. The best PPC advertising involves selecting keywords based on actual keyword traffic data and goal conversions instead of third-party estimates. This saves money by lowering irrelevant traffic and capitalizing on unique, relevant search queries.
Goodle AdWords is Google's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform that enables business to create ad campaigns on Google properties. AdWords operates on the same principles as PPC marketing, in which users bid on keywords and pay for each click on their advertisement.Conducting PPC marketing through AdWords is valuable because as the most popular search engine, Google gets massive amounts of traffic, delivering more impressions and clicks to your ads. How often your PPC ads appear depends on which keywords and match types you select. While a number of factors determine a successful PPC advertising campaign, much can be achieved by focusing on:
- Relevance - Crafting relevant PPC keyword lists, tight keyword groups, and proper ad text.
- Quality Score - Google's rating of the quality and relevance of your keywords and PPC campaigns.
WordStream is tailored to help you easily create customized, highly-relevant keyword lists and keyword groups for your business. WordStream.s PPC Advisor enables you to optimize your keywords and ad text for higher Quality Scores, getting you to rank higher in search engines with lower costs.
PPC Marketing is an effective way to market any business with a website - yet creating an effective AdWords campaign for search requires a massive amount of time and effort.PPC automation software like WordStream.s PPC Advisor provides huge relief for small and medium sized businesses who simply don.t have time to personally manage ever individual aspect of their PPC campaigns by hand. PPC Advisor provides PPC automation to help productizepay-per-click campaign labor while recognizing that only certain tasks should be automated for you. Rather than being a replacement for a human PPC marketer, WordStream's PPC Advisor functions as a helping hand in AdWords campaign management where you need it most. WThe software.s keyword management tools provide assistance for difficult and time consuming tasks like developing PPC keyword lists and ad text creation. The PPC Advisor software allows you to make decisions about how your content is grouped or which ads are created while guiding you with keyword research-based suggestions. WordStream.s PPC Advisor offers PPC automation in the following ways:
PPC Keyword Research
Keyword research for PPC or affiliate marketing is incredibly time-consuming, but it is also incredibly important. Finding the right PPC keywords is the basis upon which your entire pay-per-click marketing campaign is built, and if you're not able to continuously, iteratively grow and refine your PPC keyword list, you are probably missing out on hundreds of thousands of valuable, long-tail, low-cost and highly relevant keywords that you should be using in your campaign. These valuable keyword opportunities drive tremendous amounts of PPC traffic that could potentially result in coveted conversions. In order to compile an effective keyword list, that list must be:
- Relevant - Obviously, you don't want to be buying Web traffic that has nothing to do with your business. You want to find targeted clicks that will lead to a higher PPC click-through rate, effective cost per click, and increased profits.
- Exhaustive - The keyword list has to extend to the long tail of search.
- Expansive - PPC is iterative. You want to constantly refine and expand your campaigns. You want to create an environment whereby your keyword list is constantly growing.
WordStream provides Keyword Discovery Tools for conducting solid PPC keyword research, a key for success in pay per click marketing.
- PPC Keyword Suggestion Tool: Keyword suggestion gives you access to a list of popular keyword suggestions from our database of over 1 trillion keywords to ensure your PPC campaigns are targeting all of the keywords relevant to your business.
- Spy on PPC Competitors: Uncovers the keywords your competitors are targeting in their PPC campaigns.
- Related Keyword Tool: Finds potentially related keywords to further expand your PPC coverage.
- Negative Keyword Suggestion Tool: Suggests negative keywords to negate, in order to eliminate wasteful spending from your PPC account.
- Keyword Grouper: Improve PPC targeting by breaking up keyword lists into tighter keyword groupings.
- Keyword Workbench for PPC Campaign Creation: View, Analyze and organize your PPC Search Query data to take your PPC campaigns to the next level.
Go beyond the standard Google keyword suggestion tool with WordSteams PPC keyword research tools!
Creating PPC Campaigns & Ad Groups
Our PPC ad software includes intuitive, easy to use wizards for ad campaign and ad group creation:
- PPC Campaign Builder: Enter one keyword and we'll automatically search our 1-trillion popular keywords; we'll also organize your keyword list into Ad Groups, thereby simplifying and optimizing the PPC campaign
- AdGroup Builder: Creating a high quality, new ad group for an existing PPC campaign is just as easy! Just type one keyword and follow the guidance of our PPC AdGroup Builder wizard.
PPC Management Software
Once you've created your new campaigns, let our PPC management software work on your behalf! We continuously analyze the performance of your account and provide you with powerful tools for PPC management which gives you a steady stream of impactful recommendations for continuous campaign optimization:
- Add PPC Keywords: Expand the reach your PPC campaigns by adding keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Add Negative Keywords: Add non-converting terms as negative keywords to improve campaign relevancy.
- Bid Management Software: Powerful PPC Bid Management for raising and lowering keywords bids according to the value that they bring to your business
- Split Ad Groups: Improve Click Through Rate (CTR) and Quality Score of your keywords by splitting up your ad groups into smaller, more relevant ad groups, ad text, and landing pages.
- Review Costly PPC Keywords: Review expensive, under-performing keywords and shut them off if necessary.
Our powerful PPC reporting interface lets you quickly and easily visualizes exactly how your PPC campaigns are trending across all of the key PPC metrics including spend, inpressions, clicks, conversions, average cost-per-click, click-through-rates, conversion rates, and many other PPC metrics.
Get Graded: Use AdWords Performance Grader to See How Your Campaign Measures Up
Landing Page and Ad Text Optimization
Long-tail keyword optimization
Effective use of negative keywords
This sophisticated tool allows you to compare your Performance Grader score with competitors in similar spend brackets, giving you a sense as to where you fit into the competitive landscape.
The AdWords Performance Grader has been designed by PPC experts to show you where your campaign is struggling and how to make adjustments that will improve your performance and increase your ROI. It's an advanced in-depth analysis, and it's absolutely free!
For more AdWords tips and advice, visit our AdWords Learning Center.
Looking to learn PPC? Learn more about PPC keywords and the best PPC strategies with our AdWords PPC help center. It's full of PPC tips concerning everything from PPC keyword discovery to studying advice for the Google AdWords PPC course.