Beating Google Ads: Getting the Most Out of Google Ads
Beating Google Ads at its own game, or getting your ads placed in the best positions at the lowest cost, requires a Google Ads strategy focused on Quality Score.
In the Google Ads paid search advertising model, users bid on the keywords they want to trigger their sponsored ads, and Google determines which ads display and in what position based on each user's maximum bid and Quality Score. Quality Score is dependent on:
- Relevance of ad copy to the keyword
- Relevance of the ad to its corresponding landing page
- The ad's click-through rate (CTR)
- Historical account performance
- Other relevance and performance factors
A higher Quality Score equates to more impressions at lower costs, lowering your cost per click and helping you get the most out of Google Ads.
The key to your beating Google Ads strategy is securing high Quality Scores, and getting those Quality Scores requires solid organization.
That’s where WordStream comes in. We want to help you beat Google Ads and maximize profits.
Winning Google Ads with WordStream Advisor
WordStream’s robust WordStream Advisor Software contains seamless Google Ads integration so you can keep large numbers of keywords and ad groups tightly organized and highly relevant.
WordStream's software makes winning Google Ads easy, allowing PPC management to be simple and efficient. WordStream helps you build your best Google Ads campaigns from the ground up while streamlining much of the tedious, time-consuming work associated with PPC campaign management in Google Ads advertising. Our software is designed to assist you in winning Google Ads, aiding you in the Google Ads management process with:
- Continuous keyword research to build and grow PPC keyword lists
- Strategic keyword grouping and organization to build effective ad groups
- Constant monitoring and analysis of your campaign's progress
- Filtering negative keywords from your list so you won’t waste money bidding on irrelevant terms
- Delegating your ad budget through careful Google Ads bidding
- Writing ad text that will draw qualified visitors to click on your ads
Getting the Most Out of Google Ads: PPC Management With Strategic Automation
We know that getting the most out of Google Ads is an important goal for online advertisers and marketers. Many small and medium sized businesses don’t have the time or resources to devout hours drudging through the PPC process manually. That’s why our WordStream Advisor software is tailored for beating AdWords with strategic automation.
WordStream uses the power of strategic automation to take much of the laborious and tedious work off of your plate in your Google Ads management process. This includes tasks like:
- PPC keyword research - Rather than relying on generalized search data and keyword guesswork, WordStream’s custom build QueryStream tool pulls data right from your own Google Ads search query report, helping you discover new keywords that already have tremendous potential to drive impressions, clicks, and traffic to your business site.
- Keyword Grouping - Rather than fishing through a spreadsheet, you can group your keywords in WordStream with just a few clicks. WordStream offers intelligent suggestions for grouping related terms based on factors like search volume and relevance, and helps you create a keyword hierarchy of groups and sub-groups for Google Ads and web site design.
- Creating PPC Ad Groups - With your Google Ads account integrated right into WordStream, you can turn your keyword groups into Google Ads ad groups seamlessly. WordStream will even help you write compelling, targeted ads and monitor your bids.
Through strategic automation, WordStream empowers you with the information you need to make important Google Ads decisions—without making those decisions for you.
Outperform Google Ads: See How Your PPC Campaign Measures Up
- Effective Use of Negative Keywords
- Quality Score
- Ad Text Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization
This beating Google Ads tool allows you to compare your Performance Grader score with competitors in similar spend brackets, giving you a sense as to where you fit into the competitive landscape.
The Google Ads Performance Grader has been designed by our PPC experts to show you where your campaign is struggling and how to make adjustments that will improve your performance and help you outperform Google Ads. It’s an advanced in-depth analysis, and it’s absolutely free!
Beating Google Ad: Learning Resources
Learn more about how to outperform your Google Ads competitors; winning Google Ads requires understanding Google Ads. Learn all about Google Ads with WordStream’s Beating Google Ads learning resources:
Beating Google Ads: eBook Library – Read through our Beating Google Ads eBooks. They are yours to download for free. Learn how to use Negative Keywords, how to improve Quality Score, how to select different Google Ads match type options, and much more!
How Google Ads Works - Our informative infographic explains process of the Google Ads bid auction.
Google Ads Webinars – Watch past Google Ads help webinars online, download webinar slides, or sign up for our next webinar!
Beating Google Ads: Advice From the Experts – Read our collection of interviews with Google Ads experts who scored high on our AdWords Performance Grader. Get beating Google Ads advice from the experts—learn what this group of Google AdWords champions say about getting the most out of AdWords.
Subscribe to the WordStream Blog – Our blog is updated everyday with new tips and tricks for PPC and winning Google Ads.
Beating Google Ads Learning Tutorials - These free Beating Google Ads tutorials are a great introduction to AdWords, PPC, and how to use WordStream.
Try WordStream PPC Advisor Software for Free! - WordStream offers powerful PPC software that can show you how to outperform Google Ads and revitalize your Google Ads account. Try our software for free today!
Our software and services help businesses and agencies take the guesswork out of pay-per-click advertising so you get more from your marketing budget.