Keyword Marketing : How to Use Keyword Based Advertising
Keyword Advertising is a method of advertising on search engines by utilizing keyword research.
Almost all of search marketing revolves around keywords. Choosing the right keywords for advertising can mean the difference between thriving or diving in the SERPs or ad listings.
The most important element of keyword search advertising is to bid on highly relevant keywords. The more relevant your keywords are to your business and website, the more cost effective your online marketing campaign will be when you buy keywords.
As a best practice to buying keywords, first select keywords that relate to your business, then craft text ads that incorporate these advertising keywords. When visitors click on your ads in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP), you pay the amount that you've bid on the keyword. This process is known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
Online Keyword Advertising : Searching for Keywords
Keyword marketing is an investment—while you must spend money bidding on keywords and pay for the clicks your advertisement receives, ideally the revenue you’ll gain from visitors and the resulting conversions will make your keyword advertising investment well worthwhile.
The amount you must spend buying keywords when you advertise on Google through bids is determined by how competitive a keyword is. The secret to keyword based advertising is discovering your sweet spot of less competitive (and therefore less expensive) and yet highly relevant keywords through keyword research. These valuable keywords are often referred to as “long-tail keywords.”
Creating a successful PPC keyword advertising campaign is largely dependent on discovering these high-value keywords. WordStream offers keyword advertising software that can help you discover and utilize these top-notch keywords to optimize your online advertising campaigns.
Keyword Search Advertising : Using Ad Groups for Keyword Targeted Advertising
Organization is essential for keyword targeted advertising. It's not enough to simply generate a list of keywords—even with a list of profitable long-tail keywords, to receive your maximum return on investment, it's crucial to group your keywords effectively.
Grouping keywords into a semantically and logically organized hierarchy makes prepares your for easy ad group creation. Semantically organizing your keywords makes creating PPC ads significantly easier because you can write ad text that applies to all related terms simultaneously.
By organizing your keywords into small themed segments and bidding on relevant keywords, you can expect many valuable benefits for your pay-per-click keyword advertising campaign:
- Lower bid costs for keywords
- A higher Quality Score
- Better rankings in search engines
- Improved click-through rate (CTR)
Keyword Search Advertising : WordStream's Keyword Advertising Solutions Make it Easy
WordStream’s powerful keyword research suite allows you to take advantage of all that keyword advertising has to offer. Our keyword advertising software uses expertly crafted keyword tools that make advertising with keywords on the web simple and easy. Our keyword advertising software is suggestion based, providing you control and customization. Our software enables you to:
- Research Keywords - Discover relevant keywords, long-tail keywords, and advertising keyword suggestions with our keyword suggestion tool.
- Analyze Keywords - Harness the power of keyword analytics to discover how to create keyword groups that will obtain the most relevant web traffic.
- Group Keywords – Organize your keywords into themed keyword groups, improving relevancy and Quality Score.
Our keyword advertising tools save time spent manually managing keywords, improving productivity and for your business while helping improve your ROI.
Finding Keywords for Web Advertising with WordStream's Free Keyword Tools
Our free keyword tools help marketers:
- Discover New Keywords - Discover advertising keyword suggestions
- Organize and Group Keywords - Group your keywords to make ad text creation easy
- Find Profitable Keyword Niches - Find advertising keyword niches that are valuable to your business
- Utilize Negative Keywords - Weed out irrelevant or ineffective words and phrases with our negative keyword tool.
Try WordStream's Keyword Solution Today!
WordStream's Keyword Research Suite offers enormous benefits for marketers and business owners looking to advertise on Google, such as:
- Exclusive Keyword Research - The Keyword Research Suite provides deep access to WordStream's industry-leading database of over 1 trillion search queries.
- Actionable Keyword Data – Our tool offers more than just keyword list—you get structured, actionable data that is ready to utilize in search marketing campaigns.
To start capitalizing on the best, most relevant, and most profitable keywords for your business, try the Keyword Research Suite free today.