When you're first starting out with pay per click marketing (PPC), Google AdWords can seem confusing and overwhelming.
That’s why we’ve organized a free Google AdWords For Dummies Learning Center, providing the ultimate resource library of information that will assist you in understanding AdWords and optimizing your AdWords campaigns.
We have a wide variety of the best free tips, tools, white papers, and ebooks for beginner, intermediate, and advanced Google AdWords users.
- Beginner's AdWords for Dummies Help
- Intermediate AdWords for Dummies Help
- Advanced AdWords for Dummies Help
- Google AdWords for All Dummies
If you’re new to AdWords, our Beginner’s AdWords for Dummies section is the best place to start!
How AdWords Works – Wondering about what is AdWords and how AdWords works? Our informative infographic explains process of the AdWords bid auction in a visually appealing and easy to understand format.
This Beginner’s AdWords for Dummies eBook offers an in-depth look at Quality Score, how it's calculated, why it's important, and what Google says itself about optimizing Quality Score. You’ll gain a clear understanding of how to obtain the benefits of higher Quality Score, and how high Quality Scores can lower your cost per click. Beat AdWords at its own game with this Improving Quality Score download.
This Beginner’s AdWords for Dummies EBook explains top ten benefits of implementing keyword management best practices. Following these best practices turns your keywords into qualified traffic, leads, and sales. This free download discusses:
- Keyword Discovery
- Keyword Grouping and Organization
- Structuring Campaigns for Maximum Reach and High ROI
Our Beginner’s AdWords for Dummies Keyword Research EBook includes:
- The Keyword Research Cheat Sheet – This PDF cheat sheet offers a bird's-eye view of what keyword research is, what it isn’t, and why it’s important.
- The Ultimate Guide to Keyword Competition – Top 35 of the biggest names in SEO weigh in on how to best determine the competitiveness of a keyword.
- Guide to Keyword Research for Social Media – In this how to guide we offer tips and tricks for leveraging keyword research in order to bring in more traffic with social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Keyword Monitoring Worksheet – This tool enables you to plug in keyword data every month and monitor trends in your rankings and traffic from SEO, helping you determine how organic search engine marketing efforts are improving your business.
- 4 Steps to Better Keyword Grouping – This white paper outlines a four-step process that will help you organize your keywords into actionable, Google-friendly groups.
This free white paper will walk you through the process of determining which is the best PPC advertising agency for you. After reading this guide, you'll understand:
- If you really need to outsource your PPC campaign management
- What qualities to look for in an online marketing agency
- What questions to ask potential PPC advertising agencies
Free AdWords Performance Grader – This free tool grades your Google AdWords account by examining essential AdWords metrics such as Quality Score, CTR, and long-tail keyword optimization. Perfect for the intermediate AdWords user looking to evaluate their current AdWords performance.
This intermediate AdWords for Dummies eBook contains proven methodology, workflow, and tools for maximizing return on investment and simplifying the management of PPC campaigns.
This Intermediate AdWords for Dummies PPC buying guide will provide you with the information necessary to choose the best PPC management platform that's right for your business. With this free buying guide download, you’ll be able to answer key questions like:
- Is PPC software worth the investment?
- Could the right platform help me increase my ROI?
- What areas of my campaigns need extra help?
- What kinds of tools address my specific needs?
This free intermediate AdWords for Dummies white paper is packed with information to help you understand and implement negative keywords.
The keyword matching options that you use in Google AdWords can have a major impact on the effectiveness and spend level of your PPC campaigns. Read this advanced AdWords for Dummies white paper and gain insight into:
- Different keyword match types offered in AdWords
- How, when, and why to use each match type to get the best results
- Best practices for applying each match type
This advanced AdWords for Dummies download offers tips to evaluate and improve the long-term value of your campaigns. Download this white paper and learn:
- Why search engine marketing campaigns are chronically undervalued
- Questions you should be asking about your SEM campaigns
- How to measure the long-term ROI of your PPC campaigns
- How you can improve the profitability of your SEM efforts with superior tools and techniques
If you’ve got seven days, you’ve got the time to create a hard-working, high-performance search campaign. This advanced AdWords for Dummies download will help you build a comprehensive, relevant, dynamic campaign. As soon as next week, your business could be seeing:
- An increase in impressions and traffic
- More qualified leads
- Lower costs and higher ROI
These tools and resources are great for all levels of PPC knowledge.
AdWords Help From the Experts – Read our collection of interviews with top AdWords experts who scored high on our AdWords Performance Grader. Get AdWords for Dummies tips from the experts.
AdWords Learning Center - Find out how to best optimize your PPC account through our learning center.
Webinars – Watch past AdWords help webinars online, download webinar slides, or sign up for our next webinar!
Subscribe to the WordStream Blog – Our blog is updated every day with new help topics for PPC and AdWords. The WordStream Marketing Blog provides the best tips for all levels of PPC knowledge, from beginners to advanced users.
- Free AdWords Keyword Tool
- Free AdWords Keyword Niche Finder
- Free AdWords Keyword Grouper
- Free AdWords Negative Keyword Tool
Try WordStream Advisor Free! - WordStream offers powerful PPC software that can help revitalize your Google AdWords account. Our advanced software makes it easy to create and craft successful